January 12, 2016
On January 10, Randy and Grady left with plans to pick up Jim Cash to travel with him for the next week. Unfortunately, there were some problems and Randy had to return home to have the work done. Jim wasn't able to go when the schedule changed so Brad met Randy in Wilmington and traveled with him for the next week. He proved to be a good crew member while still continuing to telecommute for Graco aboard Slack Tide. After arriving in Savannah, Kelly Dildy, a co-worker from BB&T days, flew down to meet Randy for the rest of the trip. I was taking a car trip with my mother and sister to Florida with plans to meet Randy in Fort Lauderdale. Kelly was another excellent crewmember and both Brad and Kelly were a hard act for me to follow when I joined Randy. I heard quite a few times "Brad and Kelly did..." (And it was ALWAYS better than what I was doing!)
No comments:
Post a Comment